Curriculum vitae Dr. Erb
- since 1998 medical practice in Frankfurt for ENT, Phoniatrics and Pedaudiology (speech and voice disorders, infant hearing loss)
(partnership with Dr. E. Schmidt)
- 95-97 specialist training/residency: Phoniatrics and Pedaudiology University hospital of Mainz, Germany Klinik f. Kommunikationsstörungen Prof. Heinemann
- 91-95 specialist training/residency: ENT clinic HSK-Kliniken Wiesbaden und University hospital of Mannheim , Germany
- 84-90 Medical School University of Heidelberg / Mannheim Germany (magna cum laude)
- member of German Medical Society für Phoniatrie u. Pädaudiologie(DGPP)
Curriculum vitae Dr. Schmidt
- since 1990 medical practice for ENT in Frankfurt (partnership with Dr. Oliver Erb since 1998)
- 83-90 Specialist training/residency ENT
- University hospital of Leipzig/Germany and general hospitals Leipzig + Berlin
- 75-81 medical school university of Leipzig Germany (magna cum laude)
- member of the German Medical Society of ear nose and throat diseases
has been working in our practice since 1985.
in pediatric hearing test, medical certificates and practice management.
has been trained in a practice for Internal medicine. She is working in our office since 2005.
pediatric hearing test, medical certificates, hygiene professional.
has been working in our practice since 2008.
pediatric hearing tests, medical certificates.
has worked in our practice from 1998 – 2004; and returned in 2012.
pediatric hearing tests, medical certificates, sign language.
has been working in our practice since 2012 as assistant/receptionist.
bas been working in our practice since 2000.
pediatric hearing test, medical certificates.